Friday 26 February 2010

Day Twelve

Morning!
So this is just a quickie to inform you that today's point intake will be posted tomorrow. Double whammy people. Be excited.

It is 6.38 am, I did not know this time of day existed. I hardly slept last night so I am not exactly thrilled I have an eleven hour shift to get through before attempting set Romford alight with L and H. Which brings me to the reason for this blog, apart from boredom, I am not drinking tonight. I heard that collective intake of breath. Shock. I have come to this decision for numerous reasons, which I will list:
1. I have quit smoking (four days now and I feel about a fiver up) and I know having a drink will make me crave my Marlboroughs. Alcohol and cigarettes, much like fish and chips, are a match made in heaven.
2. I am a penniless student and cannot, in all honesty, afford alcohol (not in the quantities we drink anyway).
3. The calories. I figure if I don't drink, not only will I be saving precious points normally frittered away on Malibu and Jaegar Bombs, I will also be getting more out of my dance floor workout. Good times.

We shall see how this works out. I'm going to be honest and say I doubt I will be able to stick to the plan, but if I stray, I must ensure it is with Vodka Diet Coke, every other drink is a water and I do not smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment