Sunday 28 February 2010

Day Thirteen

Afternoon!
I have returned to give yesterday's post a quick blurb. Thoughtful of me. I was too busy talking to J last night to comment. I'm absolutely smitten (cute). I digress. I noticed I haven't been consuming a whole lot over the last few days. Normally, I would criticise those who digest next to nothing but I honestly haven't been hungry. Being Weight Watchers savvy, I am fully aware I am only supposed to consume a maximum of three points under my allowance. However, I don't feel any guilt because if you aren't hungry, why eat. I would only end up scoffing two or three chocolate bars to increase the total. Pointless.

February 29th, 2010
2 Medium Slice White Bread 2.0
20g Peanut Butter 2.0
660ml Diet Coke 0.0
2 Medium Slice White Bread 2.0
Bacon Medallions 2.0

Points Used: 8.0
Points Saved (until 02.03.10): 12.5

No comments:

Post a Comment