Friday 26 February 2010

Day Eleven

Evening!
I haven't really behaved myself today, so I'm committing a heinous crime, skipping dinner. Little Miss Piggy was out in full force this afternoon and now she must pay.

I indulged in a ridiculously big breakfast, thinking lunch would be a small affair. I was wrong (and believe me, you will not hear those three words often). I received a phone call inviting me to luncheon at the most deliciously fattening, one look at a sandwich and you put on a stone, cafe in existence. I should have run screaming in the opposite direction, instead I chose to dive straight into the fire. What can I say, it was worth every calorie. As was the chocolate crispy cake I ate for dessert. Still managed to save a point though, go team me.

February 26th, 2010
1 Medium Slice White Bread 1.0
5g Low Fat Spread 0.5
2 Eggs 5.0
Bacon Medallions 1.0
1500ml Water 0.0
1/2 Large Granary Bap with Chicken Escalope, Salad and Mayonnaise 10.0
Chocolate Crispy Cake 5.5
1500ml Water 0.0

Points Used: 23.0
Points Saved (until 02.03.10): 8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment