Monday 22 February 2010

Day Eight




Morning,
I was supposed to post this last night, but have not been entirely well, apologies...

Today was the big W.I. and I was more petrified of those scales then small children are of Freddy Kreuger. Disformation; scarring; stretch marks; and that's just looking at my stomach.

Weight: 217 Pounds
Loss: 2.75 Pounds
Points Allowance: 24 Points/day

I'm feeling pretty smug right now. If anyone would care to enlighten me on how I lost three pounds after that, quite frankly, disgusting 'diet' week, I will digest (no pun intended) your statistics. My target last week was to incorporate more exercise into my routine. Check. This week's is to not waste those precious accumulated gym points on cheeky glasses of vino and excessive frequenting of food establishments. That said, I am supposed to be attending my brother's birthday meal this evening. Bollocks.

Managed a gym session this morning, feel amazing. Stuffed up, but amazing. Normally, outside the confines of Fitness First, I climb one flight of stairs or run ten metres for the bus and end up panting, sweating and red. Attractive. However, miracles never cease and a fifty flight climb followed by a ten minute sprint prove this. Let's hope I can apply this display of stamina to 'real world' circumstances. I think not.

Points Gained: 12.0




Delicious. No idea how many points were in anything, so I'm going to let today slide. Not a great start, but at least the portions were miniscule and my morning gym session was hardcore.

February 23rd, 2010
2 Medium Slice White Bread 2.0
20g Peanut Butter 2.0
1500ml Water 0.0
Sainsburies Sushi 5.0
Seedless Grapes 2.0
1500ml Water 0.0
2 Ginger Snaps 3.0
1 Medium Slice Bread 1.0
2.5g Butter 0.5
Soft Boiled Quail's Egg Tartlet with Caramelised Mushrooms
Venison Bouillabaisse with Parsley Mash
1/2 Portion of Lemon Meringue Pie
1/2 Portion of Mille Feuille with Cherry Compote
175ml Glass White Wine 2.0

Points Used: -
Points Saved (until 02.03.10): -

No comments:

Post a Comment