Tuesday 16 February 2010

Day One


Evening!
Welcome to my Weight Loss Blog. If are an avid dieter you will shortly realise I am following the WeightWatchers plan. I have decided to Blog in order to help not only myself, but others following a similar regime. I am going to be completely honest, recording my points consumption accurately, my thoughts and feelings.
This weeks target is to incorporate more exercise into my weekly routine.

Weight: 219.75 Pounds
Points Allowance: 24 Points/day

2 Medium Slice White Bread 2.0
5g Low Fat Spread 0.5
1500ml Water 0.0
400g Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup 5.0
2 Medium Slice White Bread 2.0
5g Low Fat Spread 0.5
1500ml Water 0.0
2 Milk Chocolate Digestive 4.0
1 Bag Quavers 2.0
1500ml Water 0.0
Meatballs, Sauteed Potatoes 7.0
1 Milk Chocolate Digestive 2.0
1 Slice Thorntons Toffee Cake 7.0
2 Medium Slice White Bread 2.0
5g Low Fat Spread 0.5

Points Used 34.0
Points Saved -10.0

Having said I am going to be honest, I am ashamed to admit how much I have snacked today. Fruit and Vegetables being alien territory in my flat, carbohydrates appear to have taken precedence throughout the day. Bad times. Fortunately, my visit to Fitness First (also alien territory) should counter-act the unnecessary points consumption. Good times.



Having wasted my Fitness First membership for over three months and beginning to feel like I may as well be lighting my Marlborough's with twenties, I decided it was time to don my Nikes and Pump It Up.
Having spent 30 minutes on the Cross Trainer, completed 20 minutes RPM and finished with a 5 minute sprint Linford Christie would have been proud of, I felt wonderfully energised. The gym may become, once again, a close friend and ally in the fight against fat.

Points Gained 10.0


No comments:

Post a Comment