Sunday 28 February 2010

Day Twelve: Part III

Afternoon!
I can safely admit that last night was an Epic Fail in terms of resistance. I drank five double vodka diet coke's, in all honesty it was ten single vodka diet cokes, but five makes me sound less of an alcoholic. Fail. I smoked. Fail. However, I don't feel guilty. A cheeky social Marlborough isn't going to kill me and I came under points, partially because I refused to consume dinner, how very outrageous of me. My sources also inform me that dancing can burn over 300 calories an hour and although I am not going to record a point gain on the exercise front, I owned the floor from 11.00pm until 300am. Hardcore.

Having just reread that paragraph, I realise I am in denial. Meh.
I have also lost my voice. Bad times. Pretty sure my flat friends aren't complaining. Desperately seeking rediscovery of vocal chords.

February 27th 2010
2 Medium Slice White Bread 2.0
5g Low Fat Spread 0.5
1500ml Water 0.0
1/2 Large Granary Bap with Chicken Escalope, Salad and Mayonnaise 10.0
1500ml Water 0.0
5 Double Vodka Diet Cokes 10.0

Points Used: 22.5
Points Saved (until 02.03.10): 9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment