Monday 8 March 2010

Day Twenty One

Afternoon!
I have spent the morning questioning my actions over what will now be referred to as 'The Black Binge' whilst burning myself out cross-trainer stylee.
1) Friday nights Indian was not required. I am forced to disclose a minor discrepancy amongst yesterday's blog. On March 5th, 2010, I had already eaten dinner. A measly helping of chicken cassoulet, yet it still indicates the Saag Aloo and Naan Bread present themselves as a second dinner. Fail.
2) Saturday's binge was pure, unadulterated, comfort eating. Meet the human disposal unit. Fail.
3) Furthermore, on Saturday night I went for a romantic hoe-date with L, which had been planned for weeks. There is nothing wise about choosing an appetiser of Quesadilla followed by 'The Bloomin' (massive) Burger' and washed down with a Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake. Not only did I feel heavily pregnant on consumption, I am now seriously angry with my self control, or lack thereof. Fail.
4) Sunday morning, the day of repentance. Not so much. Epic Fail.
I am positive the scales are going to reflect my multitude of sins tomorrow morning. God of Dieter's, I have learnt my lesson and I am very sorry (angry, disappointed, upset). Please let me maintain or, if you are feeling generous, a loss would be considered a miracle, similar to that of Jesus turning water to wine.
Yours, Skinny.Cinnamon.Dolce.Latte.

Cross-trainer 5 minutes @ Level 4: 5 minutes @ Level 4 reversed: 5 minutes @ Level 6: 5 minutes @ Level 6 reversed: 5 minutes @ Level 1: 5 minutes @ Level 1 reversed: 5 minutes @ Level 6: 5 minutes @ Level 6 reversed: 5 minutes @ Level 4: 5 minutes @ Level 4 reversed
Treadmill 10 minutes @ Level 7.8
700 kcal burned

Points Gained: 14.0

No comments:

Post a Comment