Wednesday 3 March 2010

Day Sixteen




Evening!
Celebrate, for my voice has finally returned! One happy me and three dissatisfied flat friends. Hilarious. Evidently I was a little snap happy today, for your viewing pleasure; my breakfast and lunch. Have decided I could probably live on a diet of grapes and sushi, healthy and nutritious with only a small possibility I would turn into Charlie and The Chocolate Factory's Violet Beauregarde.

Another day, another gym session. Two out of three complete, final training session is planned for Friday. I'm on a roll. Smashing. Quick postscript; I am going to make a conscious effort to track my gym routines, although to be honest, they don't differ much.

Cross-trainer 10 minutes @ Level 6: 10 minutes @ Level 4: 5 minutes @ Level 4 reversed: 5 minutes @ Level 1: 5 minutes @ Level 1 reversed: 10 minutes @ Level 4
Step 5 minutes @ Level 6
Treadmill 10 minutes @ Level 7.8
600 kcal burned

Points Gained: 12.0

I went minutely over today's allowance, it's just been one of those days where a constant nibble has been required.

March 3rd, 2010
2 Medium Eggs 3.0
Mushrooms 0.0
Yoghurt, Orange Juice, Rice Milk, Strawberry, Blackberry, Blackcurrant and Cranberry Smoothie 3.0
1500ml Water 0.0
Sainsburies Sushi 5.0
3 Nairns Oatcakes 3.0
1 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangle 0.0
2 Slices Wafer Thin Ham 0.5
Red Seedless Grapes 1.0
660ml Diet Coke 0.0
Mushroom and Chicken Bake 4.0
Be Good To Yourself Cous Cous with Chargrilled Vegetables 2.0
3 Nairns Oatcakes 3.0

Points Used: 24.5
Points Saved (until 09.03.10): 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment